We welcome musicians of all ages and levels. Younger students learn techniques that carry them through all aspects of life. Older students find that learning music stimulates the mind (studies have shown that it delays memory loss, improves cognitive ability and helps or delays Alzheimers. Middle students find participating in music helps with relaxation and stress from a hectic workday.
- Guitar (electric, acoustic, classical…all styles)
- Drums/Percussion (drum kit, band, ethnic)
- Keyboard/Piano (all styles)
- Band & Orchestra (all instruments)
- Folk & Ethnic (ukulele, banjo, accordion, dulcimer, erhu, etc.)
Lessons are offered five days a week. We’ll help you find a weekly time slot that works for you but we are very flexible and accommodating. Parents are always welcome to stay and watch their child’s lesson.
- Bob Bushnell
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (call first)
- LESSONS ON MON, TUES, WED, THURS and SAT
- (952) 474-EARS (474-3277)
No registration fees! Lesson tokens are purchased in advance, usually by the month. 24 hour notice is required for rescheduling or cancellations. Reschedules should occur within the week.
We’re easy to find — 1 mile East of Hwy 7 and 101 (1st stoplight-Woodland Rd) take a right 1/2 mile (South to Woodgate).
By Appointment Only. 5036 Woodgate Court; Minnetonka, MN 55345
For more information, call 952-474-EARS  today!